Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Violent Christian Men.

WOMAN.... YOU MUST OBEY, OR ELSE. 


Does the Bible command that?? 

NO, rather it says this. 



WIVES: Respect your husband, don't call names, be a nagger or put them down in public.
HUSBANDS: Love your wife and care for her in the same manner that you do for yourself.

Christian men should understand and be like this - IF they really love the Lord. 

Yes! you read correctly, there are many so called Christian men who are ABUSIVE to their wives and children.
Scripture can be twisted to keep their Christian wife under their control.

This is especially true for the woman, brought up in a home where Christ is the head. 
Their father's are good men and so they have no idea that not all men respect the Lord and his marriage obligations.

To marry a man who misuses them makes them feel ashamed. They think its probably their fault. They do all they can to keep their husband happy. In short, they become a slave to this man.  



I grew up without my father from the age of eight to eighteen. So I had no real idea what was right or wrong between spouses. 

Having learned so much since walking away from abuse -  I have written and taught the difference. 

You are to be your husbands lover and not his mother. 

Take a sneak peek of my book. It tells my story of being a victim.

It also tells the story of how I changed that mentality and became a VICTOR. 
https://read.amazon.com.au/kp/embed?asin=B01DWEJWFO&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_oo.tCb187Q6FK

God Bless You.  



* Appropriate Self Love    *Self Confidence     * Strength   *Free in the Lord   * Appreciated




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.