Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, February 10, 2019

FREE FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE



FREE KINDLE BOOK




It's so important, SO  I am giving THIS book away for FREE... 

Read - Learn - Apply - Is LOVE Blind??? 
In many cases yes, especially when the rose colored glasses come off - to reveal a Monster. 

What do you do then?? 


This is a true story written by a Christian woman who walked away after 30 years. 


She is now a retired professional with the qualification to know what she says.


It will be FREE for a couple of days only. 


Share 

and 
Tell your friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.