Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, March 29, 2019

My Dying Physical Outershell

I have been ill for a couple of years and treat myself with natural therapies.
Some days are worse than others with the pain and exhaustion.

As able, I sit in a recliner with my laptop and write to inspire and encourage those
who like to read and have the need to feel HIS love. (Don't we all?)

I am exactly where the Lord wants me to be - fully dependant on him.

There is no fear of what is to come. I look forward to being, "absent from this body and
being present with the Lord."


 I pray the reader of this also has the assurance of Eternity.

So... You will find that I continue to give away my books for FREE.

Did I say, "my books?"  .......... NOTHING belongs to me.

Everything belongs to the Lord .. so they are HIS gifts to you.

Amazon allows a book to go FREE every three months.

I have 12 books so one of them will always be on the FREE list.

The books below is on its last few FREE hours. I hope you got yours and that it blessed you.

With love, Crystal

PRAYER:
I pray for my husband to have compassion. To do the jobs around the house that need doing.
In Jesus name. Amen.









2 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.