Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

WAKE-UP and THRIVE




 We all hate to hear the truth, yet in WISDOM - to thrive in life, we need to wake up.

Today's society is a greedy, want, want one. Who think they are too smart to listen and learn.

Lets get rich quick without working for it, is the WANT..

MONEY Money, the root of all evil, beckons through gambling, buying stock, cyber money..
all in a quick get rich way without working diligently and saving for necessities.


DO YOU ACCEPT THIS...





OR, do you look at the next advertisement and say, "how great... this is what I want."




The lazy person wants the money without the work.

Unfortunately today, too many fall for this, then wonder why, they are not successful and WHY they fail.

How many people win the lottery.... or whatever else - only to spend it without thought and lose the lot.
GREED... is the ruin.   GREED is the spoiler.

I grew up with the teaching that if I couldn't afford it, I went without.
AND
To Waste not, is to want not.

I still live much like that today. Not as much as I'd like at times because I have been guilty AT TIMES of buying what I don't need.

What satisfaction does this bring??? NONE!

How many clothes do we NEED ?
Do we have to buy the newest invention ?
CAN THINGS make you happy?


Are we to work Diligently, Save, Tithe and to Help others who are honestly in desperate need?

King Solomon was the wisest man who ever lived... (for a time)...
Later in life when he began listening to pagan women - instead of God, he lost everything.

It is up to each one of us to listen to God, to be diligent and to be Good Stewards with what we have.
The gifts God gives us are to be used and treated wisely. AND.. everything we have, is a GIFT from God.

Listen to WISDOM. 

As an author I am NOT rich. I give away many of my book in the HOPE they will help others. 
The small amount I earn from my books, I plow into writing another teaching book. 
BUT, God is in control. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.