Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Intreguing Carolina's of America's South.



How I love the southern states of America, with their loaded history of intrigue.

I lived and worked in one of the states for a short duration and my husband took me to see many of the others. Oh so interesting.....

I have begun writing about these area's and learning much of the customs and lifestyle.

This story "House of Shadows" revolves from Louisiana to North Carolina in the 1902 timeline.

The civil war was still a strong point with old survivers. Gracious living, good manners and hospitality prevailed.

Travel over water involved Steamboats or Paddle Steamers.


Roads were dirt and rides were rough.


 And who could forget the delicate feminine fashions?


Enjoy a short FREE read of this story.
Christian Mystery, Secrets, Supernatural. and Romance. 

"HOUSE of SHADOWS" 
Louisiana 1902.
Mariah Kingsford FLEES her Opera stardom in New Orleans to escape an abusive pursuer. Arriving back at her North Carolina plantation she is stunned by its state of disrepair while even more alarming are the disturbing secrets it now harbors.

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MCR9FQ9/







1 comment:

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.