Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

When Life gets so Difficult You Wish You Could Stop Breathing

This is where I am.

There is no pride.

I've tried to keep on track with writing because it has kept me sane.

Have you ever felt like that?

I have been under attack for a few years now.

I didn't realize how my face shows the pressure.




Good News for you the reader.
I have released my next book and it goes on FREE 
FROM: 18th to 20th September 19. - for 3 days only - then is priced at $7.99 (GREAT SAVING)

I pray I get reviews telling me what you think?? Make my day. 


The Lord inspired this story PLUS the name. 


Story Line: 

When a girl with a Christian background decides all of her happiness depends on a daydream, she will make many mistakes. Hard lessons eventuate before she learns that what she had in the beginning, was better than her obsessive desire. 

Hopkinsville, Kentucky 1925 and Gracie McLaren has visions of becoming a country music star. Desperate to leave the drudgery of farm life behind she escapes the day after her eighteenth birthday leaving in pre-dawn darkness to walk the dusty road to Nashville.

Her determination against the life she has known is set like stone and drives her on.
Pastor Ethan Tindale is new to Hopkinsville, a handsome single man with a secretive past, he reads into the wild thoughts racing through the beautiful young woman’s mind.
Can he wisely guide her to attain her dream without the many evil temptations that he knows to lie ahead?
Will, her soul, be lost entirely or will her Heavenly Father intervene by sending messengers to enlighten her understanding of right from wrong.

Discover how Gracie's journey into spiritual awakening leads her to an unimaginable eternal love for her Savior and others.



I pray this book touches hearts with Gods love

PLEASE share with your friends. 




7 comments:

  1. Crystal, You have a lot of friends and family who love you, I hope that's some small consolation. I still pray for you daily, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sister Crystal. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. Please be assured of my prayers. God connects His people to pray for one another. This morning I was counselling a young girl who has been going through struggles of loneliness and isolation. I did couselled her and as I came across your profile on the blogger and the blog post I went to through your blog post and felt praying for you. I am a stranger but it is amazing how God raises an army of prayer warriors and protect His people and bring them from anxious moments to a life of joy and peace which is from Him. Phil 4:4-6. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe tobe encouraged, str4engthned and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 4o yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring heaing to the broken hearted . We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacaton time. We would love to have your young grown up children to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong!! I know that I find myself ready to throw in the towel and say it isn't going to happen anymore. Sometimes our own self evaluation is wrong. God's there and knows the bad feelings but He is the most powerful and He is on our side.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.