Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Encapsulating the MIND

Do you LOVE to have your mind encapsulated to the point of escaping to times, places and events that make you SOAR!!

I do too...

That's why I write what will keep your heart thumping for more while your soul is captured and held.

After living in the American deep south I found the most exciting places to let my imagination run riot.
We can learn about history in school... but in a book such as this one, your fantasies about those bygone times will become a reality.

My medical knowledge came to the frontline with this story. How many people actually understand that the unconscious patient may be aware of far more than realized?

OKAY... No spoilers..

For the next few days this book is being given away for FREE on Amazon Kindle.
So grab it and read it. Tell your friends - write a review.. This is YOUR chance to have YOUR opinion up in print. So.... tell the world (and me) what you think about the story. What you felt as you read the pages.
I can't wait to know YOUR view.

https://www.amazon.com/Time-Illusion-STAR-Crystal-Lindsey-ebook/dp/B07QS2MP7F/ref=zg_bs_8917427011_f_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Z05TG6FZKNEC5WFG96NA

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.