Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, February 21, 2020

An INCREDIBLE STORY

This Incredible story is NOT to be missed.  AND... only priced at $1 on Amazon Kindle. WOW!!! 

I can see that it has been lost among the books on AMAZON from no fault of its own.. 

So I want to get it out there... YOU, the bookworm, reader, reviewer, need to get this one!

The cover and the synopsis do nothing to reveal what a great read this is.

It touched my heart and it will do the same with yours. 





This book should be made into a movie... it is amazing. 


MY REVIEW

1 customer review

February 20, 2020
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.