Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, January 8, 2021

AMAZING TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE FREE BOOK.

 


This Kindle Book is FREE for only a few days.. 

Finishes  12th January 2021. 

 5 STAR Review

Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2019

Verified Purchase
WOW, an amazing read. Well done to the author. 
I already read this book twice and enjoyed my read very much. 
Author did a great job.

Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2019
Beautiful and enticing cover. As a history buff, always enjoy a historical based novel, 
especially of a different culture. Although fantasy within its theme, 
it remained entertaining, despite being disjointed at times in the telling.
However, I especially liked how the author brought the past to the present 
in its conclusion, leaving the readers in a happier place. Despite Christian-based 
novels typically rigid in its standards and themes to those who read this genre,
 I appreciate the author's use of imagination - talents which our good Lord 
provided us to use and shared in our endeavors.

Hurry and get your copy even if you can't read it now, it will keep 
Tell others... and, if possible write a short review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.