Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, January 21, 2021

FREE TIME TRAVEL CHRISTIAN ROMANCE

 Here is another FREE kindle book for the bookaholic like me. 

https://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Nightmare-Journey-Across-TIME-ebook/dp/B082H2B3WX/



This book was supposed to be released for free on the 12th January. 

NOW.. for some reason, all of the 5STAR reviews have disappeared..

There are only two left, and these are under EDITORIAL REVIEWS.

How can this happen?? 

I will not be upset, I know Satan is after Christians and I see the mischief all the time.   

READ and if possible, please leave a review. It would be very appreciated. 

These are the two reviews left. 

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting Lessons of "God's Love" J.E. Grace Another great time-story read. I loved how the author weaved current and pastime into a thought-provoking read. The main character, Star, is very relatable and as a young woman, has much to learn which her travel into time teaches her. She is shown much love from those she doesn't even really know. This is a page-turner and has many lessons about God's love throughout its pages. The love of God shines from every page. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith in God Cynthia Kaley I love how people find it renew their faith in God. My faith was renewed when I had a kidney removed and not even a year layer, breast cancer. God has reminded me he is always there. And always will be. Amen

READ, tell others Please, and enjoy.

This FREEBIE is to finish soon, so please hurry and get your copy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.