Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, January 17, 2021

INTRODUCING, Princess Serenity.

SHE IS: The DAUGHTER of the KING

Every little girl desires to be a Princess, if only for a day. 


 

My granddaughter Serenity.

Wouldn't any mother rejoice to see her child looking so sweet and happy?


Her father, his sisters and brother plus grandparents all enjoy 

to see this little girl featured in Gods beautiful nature. 





Could ANYONE find fault or UNDERMINE the happiness of THIS????? 





BUT, OUR GOD REIGNS.
HE is in control. 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.