Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

A Blessing from ME to YOU..


1900 New Orleans Opera House. 


I love to read stories of yesteryear and I also enjoy to write them.

After living on the East Coast of the United States I came to love the area and the people. 

So, here is another FREE story from the period of early 1900.

It is a Christian, Spiritual, Romance, with Mystery and Suspense. 

I pray you enjoy it.

HERE IS YOUR FREE KINDLE BOOK 

https://read.amazon.com.au/kp/embed?asin=B07MCR9FQ9&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_WZPNRADA27HZG1N1T8EK





   "Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever. "

                                        Hebrews 13:8

         

 I love to get book reviews. ****                                                              Please leave one on the Kindle page of purchase. 

      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.