Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Abandon Self and Cling to Christ Jesus.




I was struck when reading the following words in an email this morning.

"The Christian life is one of abandoning self and clinging to Christ."

Can we honestly say that we do that.

Can we put away our own thought's and keep our minds on HIM?  

Can we throw off fear of the unknown?? Of the horror in this world?                              Of what is to come?

How often do we desire to have life easier, or obtain the unobtainable? 

So, I must study Gods Word and believe in HIS promises.. 

Here are but a few.....










We can't just read these without taking them deeply into our soul and spirit to 

BELIEVE..  YES! faith is believing in Gods Word as complete Truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.