Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Be a Good Steward with God's Provisions


Our world is so beautiful and full of diversity. Different landscapes, people animals, vegetation and cultures.  What have I missed?? 

Since I don't have the mind of Christ and since I am imperfect, I must have missed something.. 

Oh, the Kangaroos, Koalas, Emu's and Parrots plus ...


That's better, yet... Bet I still missed a few. (Not Perfect)

 What does it mean to be a good steward with all that our wonderous God has entrusted us with?? 

Being a good steward means, to do our very BEST in EVERYTHING, so that we honor God and who we are in Him.. 

Be a good Father, Mother, Child, Relation, Employer, Employee, or Servant.

"So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith." Galatians 6:10

. 


A little kindness goes a long way. 

What about us Christians??? 

Sadly, many times, we are remiss in this..

Gossip, can be on the mouth of those who go to church. 

Is it right to judge a fellow believer??  

They may be deeper in their faith, they may study more diligently and may even question what is heard in the pulpit.

Is that wrong? 


If a person sits in church and believes every word preached without studying the Bible for themselves, are they a GOOD STEWARD??? 

I don't believe so.  

Rather, they may question?? even question another in their church who does scrutinize everything.   

Lets ALL be good stewards. 

When we hear another speak of something we are unsure of, lets research God's living Word and seek answers for ourselves. 

None of us are perfect. 

REMEMBER                                                                                                                   When we point the finger at another, 3 fingers pointed right back at us. 


So, lets all be the best stewards we can be. 

                           


Lord help me to always be, the best steward you want me to be. 

I LOVE YOU. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.