Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, April 23, 2021

WHY? Do bad things happen to GOOD GODLY People??



 I consider myself to be a child of God.

No I am not perfect, Not by any means. 

What I do know is that perfection will come when my life ends and I go to be with the Lord. 

So, why do bad things happen?? 

Because, human nature and the sin of the world that we are born into, still entices and stirs the original sin inside of us.

The Apostle Paul, a Godly man said this:

How often do you do or say something and feel terrible later?? 

We all do. But the good thing is this... when we know we do wrong even without wanting to do it, we can confess it to God, and ask forgiveness. 

As soon as we do this, Jesus washes us clean again, to be presented to the Father, blameless.  


THIS IS PURE LOVE and it is GOD GRACE of Forgiveness to all who BELIEVE. 

We are SO VERY important to God, that he KNEW us before we were born.                   He carefully knitted our parts, together in our mothers womb.


We might NOT be born to rich parents. (Jesus wasn't.)

We might not live in luxury. (Jesus didn't.)

We may be the best person we can be. (Jesus was perfect.)

Life may be hard. (It was for HIM also) 

BUT, ETERNAL LIFE is our final reward when we belong to him. 

                                                          


You are not saved by your own merits. No church affiliation can save you. Baptism at birth doesn't work either because you don't understand the meaning of it at that time.

You are only saved by confessing that Jesus is your Lord and Savour.  Confessing that you are a sinner and then by believing in Him. 

 To prove your FAITH, because now you understand the meaning of what Jesus did for you, you seek to be Baptised unto Him.  This can be done through a Bible believing church or anywhere. 

I was baptised in a bathtub as was my younger son. 

My elder children were baptised in a large tub inside their church.

My younger daughter was baptised in our Mary river.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.