Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Unknowing Cannibals

 This makes me sick to the stomach and I am sure that when you become aware of it, YOU will feel the same

How on earth, can food manufactures place aborted human fetus's in their foods??

Who drinks Mountain Dew??? Where I lived in American, mostly everyone did. 

I BET THEY ARE UNAWARE OF WHAT THEY ARE TAKING INTO THEMSELVES.


ABORTED BABY CELLS IN THESE FOODS 



Hard to believe???? 

I found it hard also, so I have researched it and now believe.

When I was at University, one of my subjects was research. 

Not liking it, yet knowing it was a part of my understanding truth from error, I took an extra study with another university namely The University of Southern Queensland. Now, I research everything. 

When I shop, I will be much more diligent in what I buy. 

Other BAD food companies: Coca Cola, Burger King (maybe), General Mills (maybe). Shocked to see, KRAFT, NESTLES, and PEPSI COLA certainly do... Also, watch out for chicken nuggets. 


NOW, WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY... 

Here is one verse: 






Why would God allow this??

 


God gives us all a free choice to choose. 

What do you choose?? Good or Evil? 









 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.