Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

God's Angelic Protection

 Many years ago, while laying on the lounge watching television, I was told that I had two Angels who were forever with me. 

Their names were, GOODNESS and MERCY. 

Excited I jumped up and ran all over my house with joy. 

Lets go to the 23rd Psalm. 

Verse 6:  "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life."

This verse didn't resonate with me until much later when God confirmed it into my spirit. 

This book was written with that experience in mind. 

Also it is in memory of a friend of mine, who together with her husband were both murdered in their kitchen, early one summer morning.   Their daughter was left alone in her cot, to be found unharmed hours later. Never forgetting the shock of this, what I have written is entirely fiction with good intentions that life turned out well for her. 

I pray she grew up happy and nurtured with a strong FAITH. 

FREE KINDLE STORY until the 17th April. 

Please do me the honor of writing a review. 

So far they have been very good. 

https://www.amazon.com/Cherished-Encounter-INSPIRATIONAL-Doctor-ROMANCE-ebook/dp/B01DXSGUMW/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.