Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, April 12, 2021

My GOD.... YOU ARE EVERYTHING.

 God is a WAYMAKER...

He is a Light in the Darkness.. 

He is a promise Keeper... ("I will never leave thee nor forsake thee.") Hebrews 13:5

He is the light of the world. 

 

Do you ever feel that life is impossible?? 

That you are finished?

That you don't want to take another breath??

Well, when you can't. HE can. He can keep you going. 

He can breath for you, walk and talk for you... Because, HE IS A MIRACLE WORKER. 

Sit back, close your eyes, and listen to this song sang by Darlene and William.

Darlene knows Gods healing power, as does my own daughter, Femia. 

Both are friends and both have recently been healed of cancer. 

Now listen.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2x2GkhvZl0




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.