Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Gift of a FREE book for YOU!

 The Lord told us, that we receive freely, and to give freely. 

Yes, it does take time to write a story, it also costs for an author to publish.

However, beside that, we are born with nothing and leave our time on earth with nothing. 

I enjoy to give my books away for FREE as able. Amazon allows for each book to go Free every two months. 

Here is my FREE BOOK to you for the next few days. It finishes on the 9th April 2021. 


Reviews are hard come-by, and they are a joy to discover what the reader felt about the story. So please take a few minutes to write one because I would love to hear from you. 

https://www.amazon.com/Loves-Time-Christian-Travel-Romance-ebook/dp/B01MQO7QIL/

Here is what one reader said:

Verified Purchase
Love's Time was a very different story. It is a story of loss, happiness, and one of great love that crosses all time.

The storyline kept me so involved with the character of Enya and her travel back in time, that I found myself not able to stop until I finished the book. I had to find out what happened next.

The story takes place in modern time when the main character Enya decides to go home to Australia after her mother dies. She hadn't been home since she was a young child.

Enya has an accident during a lightning storm that leaves her unconscious. When she wakes up and gets well, she discovers it is 1899. I loved following her daily life. The author's descriptions of the countryside made me feel as though I was there with her. Will Enya want to go back to her own time, if that's even possible, or be content to adapt to her new life?

May God richly bless you through the pages of this story. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.