Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, May 16, 2021

A FATHERS LOVE



 I pray that you have experienced a fathers love. 

Not all of us do .... or have. 

My father left our family when I was eight years old. 

I found him when I was eighteen.  Why did he go? My mother told us that he left for another woman.

My father had suffered mental and physical health issues after WW2.

The love he showed me when I found him again, spoke of an untruth in what I had been told.  

My father never spoke a word against my mother. I admired him for that.


Our Heavenly Father is ALWAYS there for us. He never leaves nor forsakes us, EVER. 

My children have an Italian father and European men are especially demonstrative. 

Its wonderful to see my family's shows of affection with each other. My two sons, and all four of my children, hug hello and goodbye. 

Yesterday, my sons, Peter and Pasquale (AKA Lee) with one of my grandsons, Elyshah, went to watch Lees son, Izaiah, play basket ball. 

After the game Lee went to hug and kiss his son. 

Elyshah took these photos. Praise the Lord. It took me into the moment. 






Earthly love is important. 
Love for God
Love for others
Healthy and unselfish love ... for self. 

Many times in life we will feel unloved. Yet our Father God loves us above and beyond any human love.
He loved us so much, that he sent his son, to die for us. 


The BENEFITS OF LOVE


Give Love to Receive Love.

Listen to this song.


Please show me your love by a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.