Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, May 20, 2021

WHAT BOOK is THE OLDEST IN THE WORLD?

 



I grew up in a country village. I cant say town because all that existed was a Post Office a shop and a hall. 

That small hall was used for everything. Sunday school and church every Sunday. Dances every Saturday Night during summer.  

At an early age I learned to have FAITH in God. 

I learned that Jesus loved me. 

Over the years this have been my greatest strength. 

Now as I age and look back, I am so glad to have always had Jesus. 


Do you know HIM? I hope so. 

If not then buy a New Testament and read about Him...

Get to know Him. You never know when your time will come to meet him personally.  


Questions:

Who is Jesus? 

Why Did He Die For Us? 

When Will He Return? 

2 comments:

  1. I think I've read that Job was the oldest part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really.. I am unsure about that. My daughter Daniella has read many of the separate book and the extra information is incredible. The book of Enoch especially. Sodom and Gomorrah were actually 4 towns.. they invited travellers to stay and then wouldn't give them food. They let them starve to death...WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.