Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Satan IS A CUNNING LIAR


JESUS  is the ONLY TRUTH. He cares sooooo much, that he died for us. 



Even a strong Christian can be fooled at times by Satan.

How do I know this??

Simple... he even tried to sway........... JESUS himself...............with his words..


Satan came to Jesus as a kindly soul.... What did he try to do??




We don't do things for God to make HIM love us.

BUT, we do things for God BECAUSE we love HIM. 

Jesus paid the price for my sins..  Thank you Jesus. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, wise words. Faith without action is empty, faith leads to works and serving, but our works do not save us, our faith in Christ does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth will set us free. Thanks for saying the truth! Have a blessed week my friend. Nicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.