Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, June 14, 2021

Passing the Buck NOT BEING ACCOUNTABLE

 I may sound hard, BUT, I have NO time for fake people. 

If we do wrong to another, then we are accountable for our actions. It takes a strong soul to admit their failings. 



How often do we hear... She/He did this, or that to me.

Yet what we don't hear is the other side of the story? 

In todays society people pass the buck instead of being accountable, or responsible, for their own actions. 

When I tried to justify the actions of someone I love to my Pastor. 

He looked at me... and then said....  
THERE ARE CONCIQUENCES FOR ACTIONS Crystal and HE WILL PAY THOSE CONSIQUENCES.

What he was telling me was, don't make excuses, you are NOT helping him, you will keep him in his sins if you do that!!!!  

We might fool other people into believing we have been hard done by?? 

BUT, there is NO fooling God. 


Turn around and be truthful. Accept the fact when you have done wrong. Don't pass the buck. 




3 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.