Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, June 28, 2021

Australia... BIGGER than you think!!

 You may be surprised but, I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC. 

We have many GREAT country's and Western singers in Australia.. 

One of our oldest is, SLIM DUSTY. 

Born in 1927 he sang until he passed away at 75 years old. 


Next an Ozzie girl with the sweetest voice. 

Judith Durham singing with The Seekers. 


How about Lee Kernigan.


John Williamson with his tribute to Steve Irwin at Australia Zoo. 


Australia is a forgotten Island, Country, and Continent. 

Its where I call home. It has a land area of approximately 7.692 million square kilometers.


AND...size shown over other countries. Its the land Down Under. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.