Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

AUTISM is varstly misunderstood.

 Do you know someone who everyone sees as different, zany or perhaps claimed as eccentric??

I had someone in my life once that I found extremely confusing for me to understand.

After years, I finally worked out that this person suffered from autism. 

YES! They are very difficult to assess. And you do not want to label someone as something they aren't. 

Perhaps you know someone similar? Perhaps a child or adult that you consider DIFFERENT. 

I have a friend who is a Psychologist. This professional lady has written a very interesting understanding of a difficult mental issue. 

Because I also have a Degree in Psychology she sent me the book to read over and assess. I felt honored to do so, and I highly recommend its reading. 

 Autism Parenting Guide: Find out how an Autistic young person relates to the world: An easy to understand psycho-educational guide for parents, carers, and therapists.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098MNVJ4F/ 

 For the low kindle price or $2.99


 


I found this book a good all rounder for understanding a difficult widely common complexity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.