Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Proof that the Creator God is REAL

 I believe in The Creator God.

I believe in Jesus Christ his son who is a part of HIM..  The WORD out of God's Mouth.

John1:1-2 "In the beginning (of the world) was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God." 

I believe in the Holy Spirit. The helper, part of God that comes to live inside of us when we accept Jesus Christ as our Savior. 

There could be no better proof of the existence of God than what 

HE has embedded into each one of us.  



                Now, watch the video with the scientific proof. 


God is THREE and God is One.


An example of water  - H20

1. Water can be liquid 

2. Water can be steam.

3. Water can freeze into ice. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.