Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Spiritual Eyes to See what the World does not,




https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077CL81XS/ <<<< Click to go to Amazon.

KINDLE price 0.99CENTS USD

If you prefer Paperback, it is also available in that format.

From an early age, I was gifted to see into the spiritual world. I have the Spirit of Discernment.
Many find this hard to believe. But, it's the reason my faith is so VERY STRONG.

Years ago I asked God to stop me from seeing because at times it was terrifying.
Since that time, I have rarely seen...
But, I sense evil close by very clearly

THIS BOOK IS FICTION, yet it is based on what could be real?

READ IT and have your eyes opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.