Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, February 17, 2023

Read BEST Books That Encourage and Inspire.

 

ACHIEVE Control and ENSURE an IMPROVED mind INSTANTLY. 

 

Fight Depression by reading that changes your brain/mind for the better. 

Books can ABSOLUTELY take you to a whole new world of mind-visual experience.

What that world will be, is your choice.

Choose STUNNING and AMAZING. 

The best thing to fill your mind with is DYNAMITE goodness.. 

To fill it with what Encourages you and Inspires you to feel better about yourself through that self-talk in YOUR thoughts.  

Stories that built self-confidence and trust in your abilities.

And Stories that incorporate your creator, God the Father. 




I loved University and have a few Degrees, as I could never learn enough.

The subjects I chose were to understand and help others. To make a difference in the lives I touched. Now retired,  I still focus on that through the books I write. 

My quote is, READ RIGHT  for yourself or if you read to others. 

Be a blessing to yourself and be a blessing to all around you. 

God loves you and His greatest desire is your welfare. 


Reading to children brings a closer parent-child relationship bond. Best Books. 

Never be too busy to share a story together. 

CLICK HERE >> TO CHOOSE A GOOD BOOK TO READ TODAY.  

Be Successful. 




 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.