Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, October 9, 2023

FREE Medical Help Book FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY

 I like to help others so every now and then I give out a FREE Book.



Now this is special because it gives important information. 

PLEASE SHARE THIS BOOK TO HELP OTHERS.
FREE On AMAZON KINDLE for a few days. Available ALL COUNTRIES GO AND HAVE A FREE READ underneath the Book Photo on Amazon.
To help you avoid ALWAYS running to the doctor or Hospital Emergency. I worked as an Emergency R.N. many times; patients did not need to be there; otherwise, they could alleviate a lot of pain by knowing what to do as they traveled to get there. ALSO, working in the U.S., where medical care is VERY EXPENSIVE, I wrote this book to help and be COST EFFECTIVE. It also comes in PAPERBACK.. at a reasonable price... U.S. Readers buy on the same page as KINDLE.

It finishes on the 12 October 2023.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.