Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, August 12, 2023

FREE CHRISTIAN Romance

 Are you a reader of lovely Christian stories? 

If so, then here is a FREE Kindle book for you. Tell others.

https://www.amazon.com/Loves-Time-Christian-Travel-Romance-ebook/dp/B01MQO7QIL/


If you go to the AMAZON page shown in the LINK above, you can have a free read first. 

You can also read the synopsis of the story there. 

THIS FREE BOOK ENDS on 16th August U.S. Time. 

Why do I give my books away for FREE?                                             Because it is my Ministry.

Amazon allows books to be given FREE every 3 months. 

They only allow it for seven days. 

I have priced all of my books at a low price, so you can imagine...     I make next to nothing from them.

https://www.amazon.com/Loves-Time-Christian-Travel-Romance-ebook/dp/B01MQO7QIL/

Happy Reading <> ~~

My books are to help you, the reader, to be inspired, encouraged, and feel happier when you come to the last page. 

I receive a blessing from God by giving FREELY to you. 

You can also receive a blessing by giving a short review on the Amazon page. 


God Bless you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.