Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, January 26, 2024

FREE Christian Kindle Book SPECIAL

 I love sharing, so here is another FREE KINDLE BOOK. 

The SPECIAL finishes on the 28th January 2024.. HURRY. 

https://www.amazon.com/Loves-Time-Christian-Travel-Romance-ebook/dp/B01MQO7QIL/


WHY, do I give this book away for FREE.

Gods Word tells us  in 2 Corinthians 9 :6-7

"But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of [c]necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver."

When I give, I receive a blessing from God, not in money but in more than money can buy. 

If you read this story, please leave a star rating. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.