Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

What is AI Really ? Are YOU Aware ? Do YOU Care?

 

I believe in God's Word, The Bible. 

I want TRUTH, and I want to walk in the truth and not in error. 

I believe the Bible to be the truth (although many of the newer versions are not in line with God's Word.) The King James Version or The NEW King James Version, are the most accurate. 

In the verse below, we read that some, even many, people believe the delusion fed to them by satan using man to do so. 

And God allows those who will not look further... to be deceived.  


David Beverley is a man who worked twelve years for NASA. 
During his time there, he was also deceived AT FIRST...

You need to listen to this video of how he came to see the falsehood of what we are all taught from the reality of what is true.

It is NOT a short video; however, if you are someone who wants the truth instead of lies, then you will want to watch and listen to the end. 


WHO are the Nephilim?? Do you know? Are you aware? 

They are very real and deceiving the many. 

As you will hear in this video. A teenage boy logged into an AI chat.
This teenager was told that he could ask whoever he nominated, a person of his choice, to chat back with him and to answer questions. 

Because this boy's parents did not want him to use the AI, deeming it to be a bad thing, and because the boy was into Russian knowledge, he nominated Vladimir Putin as his chat. He asked the chat if he was a Biblical giant. The answer said, "Yes, I was once a Biblical giant; I was killed and do not have a body...Listen to the video and LEARN.     
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.