Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Saturday, February 17, 2024

FREE Book - ROMANCE - MYSTERY - INTRIQUE

 Yes, its Free.

WHY? because I know we all love Free things. 

AND, its a great Love Story with mystery and suspense

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MCR9FQ9/

This Free book ends on the 20th February, 2024

                                              HURRY

One of the 5 STAR Reviews:

Reviewed in the United States 

I have read most of Crystal Mary Lindsey's books but she has outdone 
herself with this one. It had my attention from the beginning and only kept
getting better. I feel this is her best work so far.

The main character, Mariah, was enchanting, gracious, and humble. 
I was captivated by her and couldn't wait to see what would happen next. 
The plot was intriguing and fast-paced with some unexpected twists.

The historical aspect of the book was very believable, and it was apparent 
that the author had done her research well. 
The ending wrapped everything up nicely. Highly recommended.

"Join the conversation!"
Share your thoughts and insights after reading this book.
Your unique perspective could inspire others and help shape the literary landscape.
Be part of the literary community by crafting a compelling SHORT OR LONG review today!
OR just leave a STAR rating.
YOU are important to the author."









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.