Abused without Mercy
A young innocent girl starved for affection meets a young man, desiring for him to fill a void in her life. She believes if she gives him everything he wants then he will love her in return. In her naivety she mistakes his lust for love. This man is a controller and a narcissist. By remaining loyal to him she ultimately ends up suffering…..
- An abortion at sixteen.
- Marriage to a man who only loves and cares for himself.
- Cultural diversity – Fear and shame used to control her.
- Physical abuse – Beaten.
- Mental abuse – Self confidence and worth striped away. Followed by anxiety and fear.
- Spiritual abuse – No spiritual freedom. Persecuted and ridiculed for her beliefs.
- Witnesses the abuse of her children
- Aware of her husband’s unfaithfulness.
In this story you will read how one lonely girl gets caught in a web of abuse by her husband. This is in a time when problems in the home were not spoken about so she doesn’t know where to turn. She is also scared to talk to authorities for fear of punishment.