Genesis 1:27 says," God created man in His image.........
Male and female, He made them.
There is much controversy over this passage.
For if God created the human race like himself, was it His physical self OR His spiritual self?
Of course, when God did create man/woman, He created a perfect being...both physically and spiritually.
But then this was prior the fall.... when man sinned ... and change came...
I firmly believe that God did create the human family.... although many may argue.
I do not believe we simply evolved!
How could we?? we are too intergretly and completly finished.
Anyone with a medical background, will realise this more than most.
Here are some of our unique qualities.
* Every square inch of the body has approx 19,000,000 skin cells.
* Every hour one billion cells in the body must be replaced.
* The largest cell in the human body is the female egg, the smallest is the male sperm.
* Side by side, 2,000 cells from the human body could cover about one sq inch.
* At the moment of conception, you spend about half an hour as a single cell.
* We contain approx 37,000 miles of capillaries.
* The small intestine measures approx 2" round and 22' long.
* We produce 1-3 pints of saliva every 24 hours.
* Our heart pumps almost 8 pints of blood around the body in one minute!
* Our heart is approx the size of our fist, and weighs less than one pound.
* Our brain can hold five times as much information as the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
* Our right lung takes in more air than the left (it's smaller)
* We require 88 pounds of Oxygen per day. (breath fresh air, stop smoking)
* Our stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
* Our thumb is the same length as our nose, at second joint.
And...... MUSIC CAN REDUCE CHRONIC PAIN BY MORE THAN 20%
IT CAN ALEVIATE DEPRESSION BY UP TO 25%.
Interesting isn't it.... God created us beautifully!
Oh....I could have said much more...LOL