Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Help for Peter

 This is Peter a young Cambodian boy in desperate need of surgery.


 How good it is to have children without problems such as this.
How terrible it must be, to look at your child, and not have the money to help. 

I received this information from Deborah Jewel King, a lady who helps out,
What About Cambodia.
This is what she wrote:
"He was supposed to receive surgery last week but as it is so complex the
surgeons felt they could not perform it at CSC.org which provides free
assistance.  We now have a Russian surgeon who is going to perform the
Surgery this Monday and it will change this boys life forever, however the costs are $2000USD.  I have been working on this since July and we have come across many obstacles but am nearly at his finishing post.
 We still need to raise an additional $650.00 USD to ensure he gets his smile back and have exhausted many avenues trying."
   
I know many of you reading this will say, I'd like to help, but, am unable.

Every cent counts.
Search your heart.
Look at Peter's face, and pray about it.
I am a pensioner myself now, but I have helped. 

Paypal is available from the site below. Go to:contact.
http://www.wataboutcambodia.com/

"Give, and it will be given (back) to you. 
A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. 
For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:48


My mother taught me the above principle. 
As a woman raising five children alone, she gave to everyone who asked.
And...God Blessed Her. 

News update: The fourth lot of floods for this year is expected!
Please add your prayer to mine for 
Protection,
Safety,
Peace,
Health,
and Food to last. 
Gods Blessings to you.  

14 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal Mary, I agree with you, as a parent/guardian it would be so-oo hard to be facing circumstances such as Peter's. The church I attend has a home in Cambodia rescuing children sold for slavery and prostitution. They have a lot of missionary's travelling there on a regular basis. I'll check out the link you provided. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kerrie, I would appreciate any more information you can offer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor fellow! I will be in prayer about this and will be checking out this site.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking into this when I have a bit more time this afternoon. I love your mom's philosophy. God always blesses what we offer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How hard it must be for him to get through life! But I am so glad he has been brought to others attention and will get help now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be oraying that all goes well for him. Yes it is so sad that there are so many like Peter out there . I will add him to a prayer chain..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet friend, Crystal,
    Oh!! Wooww!! I'll be praying for this boy.
    My goodness, he must be in lots of pain.
    Dr. Paul is a Physician Surgeon especialized
    in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Let's say, if we live closer to this boy, Paul might like to intervene in his plastic and reconstructive surgery in his face.
    I shall show this picture to Paul, and
    see what he says about this case.
    It looks serious to me, but I am not
    a doctor. I truly enjoy reading your
    wonderful blog, Crystal.
    I am glad that I am able to post my
    comments back again in your blog.
    Thank you for expressing your heartfelt
    thoughts in my site, and for your kind Emails!!
    You are a super Christian friend, Crystal.
    God may bless you and those you love,
    and keep you always safe, Crystal!!
    Much Love in Christ always,
    Poet Starry Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly will pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be praying for Peter. Bless his heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will pray for Peter. God is the great Physician. He will heal him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad Peter is getting help. This is really heart breaking. I'm adding my prayers for Peter too.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.