Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Killer Cell Phones

How many of you reading this, use a cell phone ? ?

I don't usually connect my Blogs, BUT PLEASE, see my Health Blog > > on Right >
And listen to the important message from Dr Devra Davis, about the danger of cell phones..
Many allow children to talk on them...
And play games on them ...

Would they give their child a cigarette to smoke?
Or a piece of asbestos to sniff?

We know the health hazards with the use of cigarettes and asbestos !!
But we are still in the dark about Cell and IPhones....and cancer and tumors.



After you hear what this aclaimed doctor tells about this, it will sicken  and shock you.

BIG MONEY is made from selling Cell Phones....
And where there is money involved,  no one cares about the danger.

PLEASE GO TO MY HEALTH BLOG LISTEN TO DR DAVIS..> >

3 comments:

  1. I've long heard of the dangers of cell phones and the electro magnetic field of many other appliances we take for granted. It is good to limit our promixity and use, esp. to protect the little ones. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Crystal, thanks for the link and the reminder. Just wanted you to know, also, that I got the movie "A Cry in the Night" about Lindy Chamberlain from the library and I'll be watching it sometime in the next week. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time will tell...but I do agree there is a danger.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.