Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, November 7, 2016

A Book with Taste - A Beautiful Story to Warm the Heart

I love to read.
I also love to write.
What kind of book do you read?

I only read books that will uplift and encourage.

So, that's the type of books I write.

My stories have, Faith, Hope, Love, Endurance, Growth, Patience, Prayer, Family, and are wholesome. The foundation, is the Christian Faith.

If that's the type of book you enjoy to read, then read the beginning of my next book....
Forbidden Fruit Temptation Book #2. This is the sequel to Discovering Treasure.

Here is a PREVIEW. https://read.amazon.com.au/kp/embed?asin=B01JS9237G&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_zxhiybXQYZH2T&tag=crysmarylin0a-20



PREVIEW
Discovering Treasure Book #1
https://read.amazon.com.au/kp/embed?asin=B01DY8PFHM&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_BChiyb89XEEXC&tag=crysmarylin0a-20



                                                                OutbackOzzieWriter





2 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.