Friday, March 17, 2017

WHERE DOES THE OUTBACKOZZIEWRITER LIVE ???

I often wonder about people, where they live and what they do.
So for anyone curious about me, here is some information.

My home is in the sub-tropics of Queensland, Australia, surrounded by pineapple, mango, avocado and sugar cane plantations.
Plant life thrives, as you can see by my front garden.


Our home is known as a Queenslander. These houses are built especially for the extreme hot weather conditions. Elevated up on concrete stilts with a timber slated fence all around the bottom area, it allows air to circulate for cooling. The total underneath area is the same size as the house and used as a garage and workshop by my husband Ray.

As an animal lover I usually add them to my stories. We have three little ones who we treasure.
The three mut-keteers as we call them, Monty, Mille, and Marley enjoy the company of each other and their doggie life.

Monty can barely be seen on the far right.


We have a variety of wild animals and birds in close proximity.

Corella's













Rainbow Lorakeet.












And many more parrot varieties.

A Kangaroo visiting the local school.



I do not live in the Outback, but I write about it because my husband and I toured there extensively and I developed a deep love for its unique terrain. We live close enough to the be able to visit often.



Herds of wild camels, kangaroos, emu's and goats roam.

Ray and I watching out for the magpie swooper's.
The pole sign behind us gives a warning.


My past is that of an R.N. working in a very busy E.R.




Read my books - enjoy -  and leave a review of what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.