Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, June 1, 2018

Better Book Cover's

Well at least I pray my book covers are improved because I do them myself now.

I have always loved art, and enjoy to design....

So, if you know the old cover you will see a vast difference.

AND, the new covers are all on view to the right side panel  >>>>>>>

The world of writing is a big learning lesson for those would be authors out there.

Praise Father, Son and Holy Spirit for walking all the way with me.

I have recently given a few manuscripts to IngramSpark for distribution to libraries and bookstore.

And of course, who can go past Amazon?



A company named PRONOUN went out of business, so no longer display my books.

For various reasons, neither does SMASHWORDS.

1 comment:

  1. As you know, There's an old saying that tells us that the only constant is change. Sincere best wishes in all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.