Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, August 24, 2018

Blessed by Time - A Beautiful Illustration of Gods Love.







Yes! This book is an Amazingly Beautiful Illustration of Gods love, and the lessons to learn. The author has perfectly written to describe our human imperfections and how to give love unconditionally without judgment.  

Also, married couples are shown that when disaster strikes, to turn to one another and share the burden, helping one another. NOT isolating within themselves to grieve alone.

I loved what I read here as the principles are totally Biblical. I feel closer to Jesus than ever, as reading about him walking among the people with teaching and healing made me feel I was there in the pages.
Lastly, 1. Our Body is a physical outward appearance, 2. Our soul is our personality - the who we are. 3. Our spirit is within the real us that is created in the image of God and when we accept the Salvation gift, we receive the Holy Spirit. 
Yes, we are three in one, just as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  Praise His name forever. 
May God richly bless all who read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.