Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Recommended Reading to Increase Your Faith




My Review of this Book.

This Book was given to Me as a Heaven Sent Gift .
I find that when I read something so profound in the Word of God it takes my breath away. This happened as I saw the truthful message written in the pages of this book. How I love what the author brings to light. Her insightfulness is profound and by this I discern her writing is Holy Spirit directed.
Many who read this book will get a better understanding of the wondrous gifts given by our God to us, his beloved. We ALL belong to him as he is our creator. YES! You too! The truth of our Heavenly Father's love and his provisions in these gifts are explained within. Hopefully they will fill your heart to overflowing and perhaps your eyes to shed tears of gratitude and understanding.

Inside Example from this book: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus (Gal. 3:28). In Bible times, many groups hated each other, i.e., Jews, Gentiles, Samaritans, and Greeks. Their bigotry or discrimination was mostly based on their religious beliefs or lack of belief in any deity. God evidently loved diversity since He created people with different colours, heights, eyes, etc. He created different animals and many different plants. Humans, however, found reasons to hate each other because of their differences. 
(SO TRUE and thank you Mrs Chaplain)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.