Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, August 10, 2018

The Authors Heart



No-one ever speaks of this and it's time to be shared.

It's hard being an author and giving your heart hoping to help and uplift the reader.

I don't write for the money, as I make about $1.50 per book or sometimes less. Unless hundreds or thousands are sold, an author makes nothing.
I have spent out much more getting my books on the shelf than I have ever earnt.

So why write? and why give away my books for free?
Because everyone likes what they don't pay for and you hope that at the very least, they will write a review saying what they thought of the story, either good or bad.

At the moment my heart is discouraged. I have been unwell for a long time and just beginning to pick up.  
To see my books don't make a difference, and don't make the person who reads feel good, is a letdown.

I am unsure whether to keep trying or give-up as a failure?
This is in Gods hands.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.