Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Thursday, September 27, 2018

THE KING OF MIRACLES

WHO IS THE KING OF MIRACLES??

JESUS IS THAT KING.

 Unless you know him - you are unaware of the miracles he still performs daily.


How often do you hear someone say."They all should have been killed I don't know how anyone survived?" Then when you see what they are speaking of, a horrific accident, you also wonder how someone was spared. 



 So why do some survive when others don't?
A Miracle.

God knows the heart condition of everyone. I believe survivors qualify for a second chance of becoming the person in Christ that they were meant to be.  


Angels are messengers sent by God to perform his Will. Many people have actually been permitted to see them at an accident, while others have been miraculously taken out of the way before an accident happens. 

It is not for us to understand or to know. That is God's business.  

    
Can you remember a miracle when you have been protected or saved from something you can't explain?

I have experienced many miracles yet the one I savor the most was when ill and Jesus came to stand beside my bed.
It was 1979 and I'd experienced a very traumatic birth with my fourth child. 
Kept longer in the hospital due to suffering from a thrombosis (blood clot), I was finally discharged yet still very ill. 

Lying in bed one evening while the rest of the family watched television I had the feeling of impending death. 

Closing my eyes. I asked Jesus to come and stand beside me. 

Knowing someone was at my bedside I opened my eyes and there he was, standing and looking down at me. 
He wore a cloak with the hood pulled up over his head shadowing his face. In his left hand, he held a shepherd's crook. 

As I realized who he was, he turned and walked from the room.  
From then on I began to heal.  A Miracle! 



Not all prayer is answered in the way we would like it to be. 

Yet Christians cannot lose. 
Jesus is with us on earth OR we are with him in Heaven.              

No more hurt, trauma or pain - instead, release.

James 5:14-16 14Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the LORD. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the LORD will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.