Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Sunday, September 23, 2018

I NEED A MIRACLE



I am brought before the judge...

He looks at me with a stern face yet with sad kindly eyes.

"You knew the law, and yet, you chose to break it!" 

"But your honor, what did I do, I don't know what I did!"

The judge turns to the court official. "Play the evidence, she needs to understand for herself." 

A large screen is erected so that everyone can view it. With shame, I look and see myself as a 

school girl. The words from my mouth are, "I hate my mother." (Oh no! did I say that?)

All of my life flashed before me on that screen. Times when I lied, took a pen that didn't belong to me, loved a man to the extent that God came last. 

So many things that I did wrong - made me hang my head in shame. 

"Yes, I did those things Lord, all of them." I barely whispered. 

"You did," he bangs his gavel, "and the penalty, for all these crimes is death. You must die!!"

My heart drops, what can I do?    Nothing!       I deserve all that I get! 

I stand still and wait to be sentenced, with terror striking my heart. 


THEN A COMMOTION IN THE COURTROOM. 

A Man strides in. He is glowing, illuminating peace and love to all around. 

He is my defense. 

"Judge, she is saved by my GRACE. I have taken the penalty for her crimes because of her repentance to me for them. I have forgiven her."  

Putting his arm around me he smiles and asks. "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes Lord," I reply. "You are Jesus my Saviour and you have set me free." 


 Sin is sin and all sin is the same. To steal is as bad as murder. To put anyone up higher than God in your life is a sin. 

Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO man cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME." John 14:6




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.