Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, November 22, 2019

FREE until the 30th November. 

https://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Fruit-TEMPTATION-Christian-SPIRITUAL-ebook-dp-B01JS9237G/dp/B01JS9237G/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid= 


A review from AMAZON themself... AMAZING!!


Editorial Reviews


Review

This is a story of faith and trust in God to work things out even when at times it seems impossible. It shows patience and strength to go on with our lives even when the future doesn't seem to include what we want.
I liked Forbidden Fruit Temptation for many reasons. I found Crystal's writing style engaging and the story held my interest all the way through.
Crystal, obviously has a lifetime of medical and nursing experience and it shows through the details in Forbidden Fruit Temptation.
The story flows smoothly and even the hospital scenes are treated with great dignity.

The story teaches the importance of family life, prayer, faith, and Christian values.
Love conquers all when God is on your side.

Please THRILL me and quench my Inquisitiveness
by leaving a review of this story. 
(Now I can't wait to read what you will say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.