Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

A HOT CHRISTMAS

Christmas in Australia is usually HOT!

So its shorts and a t-shirt or singlet.

This year, we, my daughter and I cooked. BUT, there was also cold food.

She lives close to the Pacific Ocean, and that beautiful sea breeze permeates through shutters while ceiling fans whirl.

This photo shows her closed-in large deck built on the front of her two story home.

This room is for entertaining and relaxing.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you were able to get together with your family. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, and may the Lord bless you abundantly with HIS help so your book be finished and published.

      Delete

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.