Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Friday, December 27, 2019

A Good Read and Fast Action

BURIED SECRETS  Houses of Mystery Book 2.  Does the Name get you?? It did me!!



I love books that get into the action and don't waffle on. This one is just that!!

The Price also hooked me.. only $0.99 cents...
Because I know how hard it is to get reviews, I wrote one to encourage this author.
Here is mine

5 STARS * * * * * 

WOW.. exciting and fast action. I had to review this amazing story. Loved it. It's full of surprises so be prepared for bedlam. A good story is when you can't figure out the why - or who did it??? 

And I couldn't. Charles Belmonte and down through the family their main worship is money, with no love for anyone, even family. NO! only themselves..


Great descriptions of characters and the spooky house they live in. This story reminded me of the Alfred Hitchcock's suspense of years ago, gosh it's spooky. If you like a good mystery with plenty of intrigue and action that comes into play as you read, and you can't take your eyes off the page, then don't miss this story. Detective Nina will take you with her to investigate and have you holding your breath. I'll glad I read it and I just HAD to write a review.. WOW! it takes your breath away. BUT, no spoilers. 


https://www.amazon.com/Buried-Secrets-Houses-Mystery-Book-ebook/dp/B082XHMN6J/  

NOW... go take a look and sneak read the first pages..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.