Pinterest

pinterest-site-verification=36e5e61a0a19bbf109eceb6b444d911d

Monday, September 10, 2018

BLESSED by GOD to SERVE

As I age and look back at the bygone days it's difficult to realize the age I am today.

I am almost 74 years old. WHAT!! I don't feel that, however, I can see it in the mirror so I rarely look.

Where did that painfully shy teenage girl disappear?

The years have gone, (somewhere) and after forced to retire at 63 and mourning the fact, I began to write.

It's good to keep the mind active and for me, I enjoy writing what I hope, will uplift, encourage and inspire the reader.

Lately, I was contacted by the National Library of Australia in our capital city of Canberra. They requested one of my books.  Supposing they will request the rest, as I have now learned -  I have purchased them to post on.



In the six years of writing, I have finally given in to have a photo taken with six (there are five more) of my books. In years to come my children and grandchildren will perhaps enjoy to see it.

My son Peter, did the honors.


                Whatever your gift - use it to bless others and proclaim Jesus as Lord. 

"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:10-11







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading your replies. Often you encourage or teach me something I need to know. Life is full of wonderful surprises, so go ahead and AMAZE me today.

Dio ti ama così siamo connessi.